A wood container is specially designed for the disposal of various types of wood waste. The container can therefore be used well when you are renovating or rebuilding.
What is allowed in a wood container?
- doors and frames
- painted wood
- unpainted wood
- glued wood
- (impregnated) garden wood
- glass and plastic
- burned wood
- rotten wood
Why rent your wood container from Spelt Afvalcontainer?
- Ordered today (11:59 p.m.), is delivered the next business day
- All-in prices include: incl. VAT, Wood container delivery, collection and 8 weeks rental
- Spelt, will be fine!
View the most frequently asked questions
What size container do I need?
Find more information here to help you choose the right size container.
When can my container be delivered?
What should I look for when renting a wood container?
- Check with your municipality to see if you need a permit to place a container in a public parking lot.
- Choose a closed container if you don't want others to be able to dump waste into your container.
- Do not fill the waste container higher than the rim.
Want to know what else to look out for or have other questions? Then be sure to get in touch with us. We'd be happy to help! You can also find more information in the blog article 6 tips on renting a dumpster.
Do I need to be present when placing or picking up the container?
No, this is not necessary. If you did not provide any placement information in the comments, the driver will choose the best place for the container. In the remarks section you can also indicate that you would like to be called before placement. Please make sure that the container is freely accessible for the driver when removing it. Also take into account that you do not load the container too full, in any case not higher than the edge.