A soil container is perfect for disposing of clean soil. If you are going to do a job that, for example, involves a lot of sand, peat or earth then the soil waste container is the right choice. We only supply soil containers in 3m³ and 6m³ format because of the heaviness of transport.
What is allowed in a soil container?
- clean soil such as sand, peat, earth and turf
Why hire your soil container at Afvalcontainer Holland
- All in prices thus including delivery, collection, VAT and 8 weeks rental of a ground container
- Ordered today, delivered the next working day
- Top service, our customers rate us with a 9.5
View the most frequently asked questions
What size container do I need?
Find more information here to help you choose the right size container.
When can my container be delivered?
If you order today, we can deliver the container the next business day. In addition, you can also specify another day for delivery.
What should I look for when renting a soil container?
- Check with your municipality to see if you need a permit to place a container in a public parking lot.
- Do not fill the waste container higher than the rim.
Want to know what else to look out for or have other questions? Then be sure to get in touch with us. We'd be happy to help! You can also find more information in the blog article 6 tips on renting a dumpster.
Do I need to be present when placing or picking up the container?
No, this is not necessary. If you did not provide any placement information in the comments, the driver will choose the best place for the container. In the remarks section you can also indicate that you would like to be called before placement. Please make sure that the container is freely accessible for the driver when removing it. Also take into account that you do not load the container too full, in any case not higher than the edge.