Bulky waste container
A bulky waste container is perfect for the disposal of bulky waste. In this container you may dispose of various types of bulky waste and is therefore very suitable when you are going to clean up your house thoroughly or are moving.
What is allowed in a bulky waste container?
- Brown goods (e.g., televisions and monitors)
- Wood (impregnated)
- Paper and cardboard
- Rubble / stone
- Garden Furniture
- Flooring (max. 5%)
- Batteries and accumulators
- Asbestos-like material (e.g., corrugated sheets)
- Car tires
- Chemical waste (e.g., paint, sealant)
- Ceramic glass
- Refrigerator/freezer (white goods)
Why rent your bulky waste container from Spelt Afvalcontainer?
- Ordered today (11:59 p.m.), is delivered the next business day
- All-in prices include: VAT, delivery, collection and 8 weeks rental
- Spelt, will be fine!
View the most frequently asked questions
What size container do I need?
Find more information here to help you choose the right size container.
When can my container be delivered?
If you order today, we can deliver the container the next business day. In addition, you can also specify another day for delivery.
What should I look for when renting a bulky waste container?
- Check with your municipality to see if you need a permit to place a container in a public parking lot.
- Choose a closed container if you don't want others to be able to dump waste into your container.
- Do not fill the waste container higher than the rim.
Want to know what else to look out for or have other questions? Then be sure to get in touch with us. We'd be happy to help! You can also find more information in the blog article 6 tips on renting a dumpster.
Do I need to be present when placing or picking up the container?
No, this is not necessary. If you did not provide any placement information in the comments, the driver will choose the best place for the container. In the remarks section you can also indicate that you would like to be called before placement. Please make sure that the container is freely accessible for the driver when removing it. Also take into account that you do not load the container too full, in any case not higher than the edge.